Monday, December 24, 2007

Before we go...

This is a big hello to all of our fans out there who are cheering us on as we explore a bit of Europe!! You can see our itinerary below. If anything goes wrong the whole trip will be thrown off kilter! ahh well, nothing better than a bit of excitement. We are leaving tomorrow at 4:30pm!!!!!


December 26: Arrive in Madrid, Spain
December 27-28: Algeciras, Spain/Morocco
December 29-31: Madrid, Spain
January 1-2: Barcelona, Spain
January 2-6 Paris, France
January 6-9 Menen, Belgium
January 9-11: London, England
January 11-14 Athens, Greece
January 14-15 Milan, Italy
January 15-16: Venice, Italy
January 16-17: Rome, Italy

8 comments:

Kedge said...

It's 4:29pm and I am praying for all of you... have a super time! Tell LeAnne I texted her @ 4:00 but I suppose she had her cell off. (like a good tourist should) Pardon my oft unwanted advice; cover up in Muslim countries, hielo is ICE in spanish, no shorts in cathedrals, please. Bless you.

Mom H said...

Hi! We are thinking and praying for you as you are flying. We trust all 5 of you will have a wonderful trip! Thanks so much for doing this blog! Love, Dad and Mom

Gramma said...

You'll be surprised how fast what little memory you my have of Spanish will return. Listen hard; watch their lips and SMILE! Get used to the th sound. Wash your hands every time you think about it. Look for McDonalds for washrooms.
Love and hugs, Gramma A

Keren said...

Hola! Buenos dias senoritas. Your first day....Wow!!! Hope you are having a fantastic time and that your adrenaline will overcome the jet lag. I will do my part by trying to brush up on my French before you arrive in Paris:) (think Arabic is beyond me)

With love and prayers for a safe and happy trip,

Aunt Keren

Verdianna said...

thanks for keeping us posted sounds like fun
Yolanda

Unknown said...

Girls...the key to your apartment in Paris just arrived here...what do I do with it?? Ava

Anonymous said...

I texted you, leanne, at 4:50 so you will probably get your message when you arrive home. I think you had been in the air for about an hour by that time.

Have a good time. Love you all.

Unknown said...

Natalie I found an email on my computer with Peter van der Vliet email address. So I emailed him about the key. I will also try to call him tomorrow. I'll let you know. Love ya, Mom